Friday, March 30, 2012

Tiny Bouncing Toes

The person who took the concept of an insanely large warehouse space filled with inflatables the size of starter homes is brilliant. A genius.  I’m jealous I didn’t think of it first.

Today I joined a group of mothers at Bounce U.  The girls frequented an inflatable land in Georgia with the help of my Mother or Amy (our Mommy-Helper).  It didn’t dawn on me until the four of us walked through the doors of Bounce U that I had never braved inflatable land alone. 
They spread like peanut butter.  Elizabeth ran to a race car video game. Hendley sprinted to a table of treasures. Mary Ellis dashed to the claw-grab a stuffed animal-steal your money device.
I took a deep breath.  I signed the contract that states you won’t sue them if your child breaks a limb. I paid them $36 for fun.
“LET’S GO JUMP!” I coaxed/begged. 
Mary Ellis immediately ran to the tallest, most deadly inflatable slide.  She started up the climbing wall ladder.  She moved at the speed of light.  I perspired...a lot. 

  Hendley needed a little more encouragement.  


Mary Ellis and Elizabeth have no fear.
 

Take a close look at the face of fun.

Twenty tiny toes bouncing.
 
 
  
  My precious Hendley Grace takes a break from bouncing.
 

 We survived.






No comments:

Post a Comment