Friday, May 25, 2012

Amazing Airport Adventure

Today I took the Tiny Toes on a field trip to the airport with my MOMS group. 
  They could not wait to see the airplanes. 
We learned about the parts of the airplane.  Did you know they have a nose and tail?

We felt excited when we had the opportunity to walk inside the MTSU
airplane. 
Elizabeth:  Oh my goodness!
Hendley:  This is so amazin'!
Mary Ellis: I'm going to fly this plane!


Elizabeth had her eyes on the sky!

Hendley Grace decided she would take charge of the control panel.
Mary Ellis fell into a state of bliss like nothing I had ever before witnessed.  Following this photograph the tour guide said, "Ok, it's time to go."  At this point, Mary Ellis threw herself onto the ground and started to scream.  She continued to scream and cry for several minutes.  She continued to scream and cry when we left the plane.  She continued to scream and cry when we walked to the car.  She continued to scream and cry when we drove home.  Suddenly, she fell silent.  15 minutes passed.  Then, she spoke.  "Mommy, when I grow up I am going to be a pilot," she stated. 
Mary Ellis recaps.
Elizabeth shares.
We had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment