Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Small Fry Tri

Our thirty Tiny Toes participated in the Murfreesboro Small Fry Tri on Saturday.  The event consisted of 25 yard dash, tricycle ride, and then an intense sprinkler run. 

Hendley Grace made it very clear from the beginning, “I will not run through da wader.” 


The Trifecta warms up for the big race.
Safety first.
Various levels of "ready." And enthusiasm.
Group warm up.  Feel the burn.
Okay, I really don't want to be a bragger.  But, this is my Libby Lou kicking some bootie.  Look at that stride!  Her form!
This is my Hendley Grace. At this point, I could not run along side her because the laughter leaving my body paralized me. This girl can run faster than the wind. On this particular day, she went with a "petite" stride. Needless to say, she is bringing up the rear.
Bike ride = Intensity
I missed the sprinkler run completely. Because I was cheering/laughing hysterically.
   Champions.
 Elizabeth


 Hendley
Mary Ellis
The Recap. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day!

    I love how they are running in skirts! Priceless :)

    ReplyDelete